Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grails events

I couldn't find a complete list of Grails events, so I've tried to compile one. Using various text processing tools, I chewed through all of the Grails scripts in my Grails 1.3.7 installation, and here's what I came up with.
  • AppCfgEnd
  • AppCfgStart
  • AppLoadEnd
  • AppLoadStart
  • CreatedArtefact
  • CreatedFile
  • CreateWarEnd
  • CreateWarStart
  • DocEnd
  • DocSkip
  • DocStart
  • Exiting
  • GenerateControllerEnd
  • GenerateViewsEnd
  • InstallPluginStart
  • IntegrateWithInit
  • PackagePluginEnd
  • PackagePluginStart
  • PackagingEnd
  • PluginLoadEnd
  • PluginLoadStart
  • PluginUninstalled
  • SetClasspath
  • StatsStart
  • StatusError
  • StatusFinal
  • StatusUpdate
  • TestCompileEnd
  • TestCompileStart
  • TestPhaseEnd
  • TestPhasesEnd
  • TestPhasesStart
  • TestPhaseStart
  • TestProduceReports
  • TestSuiteEnd
  • TestSuiteStart
  • WebXmlEnd
  • WebXmlStart
I don't know what all of them do, but it should be easy enough to guess from the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment